Bitdefender blocks the website

grvsx10h

Reaction score
One of our members cannot log in because Bitdefender won't let him in. He's added it to exceptions to no avail. Chrome and Edge won't let him in. The both work on my end. Bitdefender did not respond when he tried contacting them.

Is there anything that can be done on your end?

Attachments

• Screenshot-02-01-2024.jpg
    Screenshot-02-01-2024.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 4

ctyrd

Reaction score
One of our members cannot log in because Bitdefender won't let him in. He's added it to exceptions to no avail. Chrome and Edge won't let him in. The both work on my end. Bitdefender did not respond when he tried contacting them.

Is there anything that can be done on your end?
From here, it looks like a bitdefender version of a privacy error: Not secure! "grvs.org" has no Secure SSL. If you install a certificate, from the DirectAdmin panel, I'd say the privacy error goes away.

nonbitdef.png

grvsx10h

Reaction score
No good:

Cannot Execute Your Request
You are not allowed to modify your ssl settings

ctyrd

Reaction score
No good: Cannot Execute Your Request You are not allowed to modify your ssl settings
Go to the dashboard, under domain set up, click on the domain, do you see "Secure SSL" and is it checked. If not I will inform Staff, and they will activate for you.
domainsetup.png

grvsx10h

Reaction score
No, neither SSL checkbox is available. Only the PHP Access box.

Attachments

• domain.JPG
    domain.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 5

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
if you look to your 1st post, the image shows
"i understand the risk underlined" adds an exception
allowing the user temp access to the website.
that is also similar to older internet explorer messages about secure pages.
that can be remedied by clicking the "i understand the risk" link.

the only way to "fix it" is install ssl and an active certificate.

grvsx10h

Reaction score
And if you read the 1st post I stated "He's added it to exceptions to no avail" so adding the exception did not work.

As far as I can tell I don't have access to installing SSL. From Domain Management page, when I search for SSL the system says:

Cannot Execute Your Request​

You are not allowed to modify your ssl settings

and the checkboxes ctyrd mentioned are not on the page. So please explain how I can install SSL and what certificate to use.

ctyrd

Reaction score
and the checkboxes ctyrd mentioned are not on the page. So please explain how I can install SSL and what certificate to use.
Staff has been informed. Please wait for them to review. When Secure SSL is enabled, the easiest ssl option is "Get automatic certificate from ACME Provider".

Last edited: