Black Nova Designs is look for more Staff!

disturbedart

Reaction score
Here at Black Nova Designs.co.uk, we are currently looking for more staff to help us along.

We are currently looking for a selection of people to help us along.

• Graphics Designers (Unique design aspects preferly wanted for unique designs)
  • Web Developers (HTML, CSS, PHP, MYSQL and .ASPX any of these languages would be great!)
  • Advertisers (advertise the company and advertise company offers)
  • Content Publishers (Post Updates, Blog Articles, Post on the Forums keeping the site looking Active)
  • Social Media Team (Keep in charge of the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIN ....eg)
  • SEO Team (Team of people to keep up to date with latest SEO tricks and keep our site at the top and SE Friendly)
We are looking for as many people as possible. At the current time this is mainly Volunteering, but if graphics/web developers create something and it sells in our shop they will get a percentage of the sale price for their efforts.

As time goes on and the company gets bigger and more money comes in, more of the teams will get paid for what they are doing.

All SKILL LEVELS CONSIDERED!

Also for the guys that have been developing or designing with the most expirence will get chance to be apart of our CMS Development Team, which is in current production as L33TCMS.

If you would live to get involved in this please send me a message at admin[at]blacknovadesigns[dot]co.uk

with the prefix [Staff Application] Or send me a message on here, but beware if you leave a message here it may be not checked as quick.

Thank You,
Kyle Holmes

www.blacknovadesigns.co.uk

disturbedart

Reaction score
bump still looking for more people.
Please if you are interested, leave a message or pop on to the website, and sign-up to the forums and leave me a message in my inbox under user = blacknovadesigns

Also You can send me a personal message @ admin[at]blacknovadesigns.co.uk

Thanks,
Kyle

disturbedart

Reaction score
This is available again and looking for more people.

Thanks,
Kyle

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
You should make sure your homepage is running properly.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I've had trouble with the search icon (images/nav/magnifier.png) not showing up in the search box, and am getting a 404 (your custom 404, in which some robot dude claims to have eaten the page) trying to open the image in a new tab (something I often do to get around request timeouts).

disturbedart

Reaction score
I've had trouble with the search icon (images/nav/magnifier.png) not showing up in the search box, and am getting a 404 (your custom 404, in which some robot dude claims to have eaten the page) trying to open the image in a new tab (something I often do to get around request timeouts).

Thanks, i didnt notice the missing image, in firefox it doesn't tend to show you broken images just keeps them blank but now fixed and what gave you the 404 error.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Don't worry about it if the image is fixed -- the 404 came from trying to open it separately. (I have a sometimes-unreliable 3G wireless connection, and often have to open "broken" images that way to get them into cache. The 404 was just a confirmation to me that the file was either missing or improperly linked rather than slow or malformed.)

disturbedart

Reaction score
Thank you, all should be working perfectly now.

Still looking for more people for our team.

Thanks,
Kyle