Blame someone else for death by Iraq War!

allofus

Reaction score
Here's how it works;

You are paying for the war and those being pepper bombed blame you for it, but here you can pretend it is not really your fault for being greedy, ignorant and stupid.

Explain to the victim why it is not your fault, less that 100 words.

I will start;
I tried to stop it, but the next ignorant red neck who posts here is soooo selfish, loud and stupid that I was not heard!

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
I fail to see how this is the basis of a "game"

fractalfeline

Reaction score
Hmm...

I tried to explain, but some self-righteous prick came riding in here on his High Horse proclaiming the selfishness and stupidity of everyone present so loudly that I wasn't heard. ;)

achilleasgr

Prime Account
Reaction score
What? Those were real people I was killing and bombing? I thought I was just playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2!!

fractalfeline

Reaction score
Has anyone here played C&C Generals? I absolutely love that game. Down with the GLA! (They were actually my favorite team...)

"I need new shoes!"
Cost: $1000
Purchase At: Black Market
The Worker Shoes upgrade gives Workers the new shoes they've been asking for, increasing their movement and thus allowing them to collect supplies most quickly. No more complaints from them!
"Dankyoo for da new shoes!"

"Es dark in der."
"You want me to go der?!"
"Dis es hard work!"
"Don't hurt me."
"Ok! OK! I will work!"

mattblog

Reaction score
I tried to stop it, but no one would listen to me. Could be because there was a nuclear explosion and bombing and everyone was running for their lives, or something like that.

Last edited:

stardom

Reaction score
Here's how it works;

You are paying for the war and those being pepper bombed blame you for it, but here you can pretend it is not really your fault for being greedy, ignorant and stupid.

Explain to the victim why it is not your fault, less that 100 words.

I will start;
I tried to stop it, but the next ignorant red neck who posts here is soooo selfish, loud and stupid that I was not heard!

I find this post very demeaning against Americans. Considering the title, the body, and the way he started it. So lets fire one back at ole England :D

England tried to stop it but, 233 years ago (and will turn 234 on July 4, 2010) America was founded and took over the world. Funny story huh?