Blank page on page load

Status
Not open for further replies.

onyx77

Reaction score
Hey!

First I'd like to thank x10 for this service they provide which will hopefully help me start my new site.

I got my hosting account today and I already uploaded everything to where it should be. I'll use wordpress but I have some problems with it. I am pretty sure it is not a problem in WP because I run the same version (2.6.1) on different server with no problems.

The admin panel seams to be working fine. The problem is the front end. Most of the times it just load a blank page. It doesn't matter which theme or plugins I use. I also deactivated all plugins and used the default theme but the blank page is still there. I also got a few "can't find server" etc. errors when Apache was down which I think/hope is still related to the system upgrades. But the main problem for now is the blank page.

I have no idea what else to do since I tried everything that by my knowledge could be causing blank page to load. Is it server related or maybe just a temp problem due to the system update?

URL: http://www.phone-tools.org
Server: stoli

PS: I'll add your ads asap I get everything up and running.

PPS: The line in robots.txt that is there by default for crawl delay is useless. It is used only by 1 SE and it is totally unimportant. Nor Google, Yahoo or MSN use it. Try to validate robots.txt with crawl delay in google webmaster tools or whatever it's called now.

Thanks!

Last edited:

onyx77

Reaction score
OK :) Just so I know that the issue is related to updates and there is nothing I could do.

onyx77

Reaction score
I saw that updates are over and everything should be working fine. But I still have the same problem + some new ones:

• My page will show a blank page on most of the page loads. I am using wordpress 2.6.1 and have tried it with default theme and all plugins disabled but result is the same. Before this only happend on frontend but now I get blank pages in admin panel also.
  • I can't edit my permlinks. I get "Warning: phpinfo() has been disabled for security reasons in ...".
  • I can't use PHP in my posts. I get the same error as above. I am using the required plugin for this to be possible in wp.
  • I can't use the built-in plugin updating. I get "Warning: getmyuid() has been disabled for security reasons in ...".
  • I can't upload pictuers in WP admin. New WP gallery does not give any error it just doesn't work. It did work a few days ago.
  • My ads (your ads) are not showing. I don't know if I placed them wrong but I don't have the nerves to reload my site 100 times just so it will not show a blank page.

All required infos about my page are in the first post.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.