Blog! Review it and Thank you!

fabionj

Reaction score
I still have to upload the database to x10hosting because I wish to make it my fixed host, while i wait for my account I would like y'all to review my blog.

Take into consideration that is still under construction :dunno:. The most important stuff are already uploaded.

http://kuakurtablog.awardspace.com/

obs: awardspace is just a test and temporary domain and host.

Review it if possible!
Thank you in advance! If you want just leave your link I would love to review your website in exchange.

tam-iam

Reaction score
Looks good to me. The template is nice and simple, which seems good for your niche. I think it would be nice if you added more specific categories to make it easier to find post topics.

A lot of good useful information. Good job.

HomerJ

Reaction score
Its very good overall. However, the text in the buttons at the top goes outside of the buttons. Some of the images looks as though they have been resized, for example, on the post about wordpress suspending your account. Also, maybe you could have fewer posts on the page. I'd say 8/10.

EDIT: The grammar in the description should be improved as well.

Last edited:

fabionj

Reaction score
Its very good overall. However, the text in the buttons at the top goes outside of the buttons. Some of the images looks as though they have been resized, for example, on the post about wordpress suspending your account. Also, maybe you could have fewer posts on the page. I'd say 8/10.

EDIT: The grammar in the description should be improved as well.

Thx for the comments...Could you tell me the browser that were you using at the moment? Also your browser resolution if possible. I'll try to fix as soon as possible. Dont worry about the description it is just a temporary and test one.
Thank you.

satbir

Reaction score
Good sober design

Something which can be improved:

Footer is very broad. There is lot of space between
footer line and Powered by .. line.
Blog mission statement (about) is not coming out correctly in blue background

HomerJ

Reaction score
Thx for the comments...Could you tell me the browser that were you using at the moment? Also your browser resolution if possible. I'll try to fix as soon as possible. Dont worry about the description it is just a temporary and test one.
Thank you.

Firefox (with gentoo patches) 2.0.0.11
Screen resolution: 1680x1050

vannilacoke7

Reaction score
I like the white sleek look. I can tell you used a template. It took a little long for it to load, and I am on the fastest cable package you can be on so try putting less posts on one page. Also some of the add banners on the sides could be slowing it down a bit.

OVERALL...

I like it, and it is a good site.

Last edited:

frankfriend

Reaction score
General appearance is good. Some of the Category links dont seem to work.
List of Plugins is useful.Keep on going