blog software

arcade1

Reaction score
Drop it, you should be using Wordpress it's much better software, very seo friendly, and it has a large community behind it

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I clicked on the site ( 12:13am MST ) and it loaded perfectly.

Not sure where you were getting the 404 errors. If it happens again, please give a bit more details. Hopefully someone here can help.

Drop it, you should be using Wordpress it's much better software, very seo friendly, and it has a large community behind it

That wasn't really something helpful. Not everyone is like sheep and follow a crowd because one system is better than the other. I personally don't care for Wordpress and am looking at other blog softwares.

dbojan

Reaction score
Yes the site is accessible but when you click on some link it shows 404 error. I think it's something wrong with .htaccess file.
@Starshine when you have a problem like this it's hard to find somebody to help you unless you use something popular.

Last edited:

VPmase

Reaction score
Are you sure you have uplodaded the test.php file?

tesyoo

Reaction score
Are you sure you have uplodaded the test.php file?

i didnt upload it instead i create it, there a site that for admin and can create blog.

@dbojan i think you on the track i went to the software forum and i think it something about the .htaccess file i just have to change it or something.