Blood Stain On Tile

QuwenQ

Reaction score
'Tis supposed to be a... well, you figure it out.
The shadow is supposed to be someone walking in to see a dead person. Nice, huh?
bloodstainfg6.png

Last edited:

Trixter

Reaction score
Sorry I don't like it. Its just too plain for my taste.
Was it made in PS or Gimp?

2/10 (PS)
3/10 (GIMP)

QuwenQ

Reaction score
You know, those aren't the only two image editing programs in the world. It was made in Paint.NET.

Trixter

Reaction score
Ah that explains it then you get a 4 1/2 out of 10

Last edited:

QuwenQ

Reaction score
Ah that explains it the you get a 4 1/2 out of 10
You know, that comment offends me just a little. Are you saying that Paint.NET is less powerful and is able to do less then the GIMP or Photoshop?

Trixter

Reaction score
Currently Paint.net is less powerful then PS and harder to use to in my experience with it.

As for the GIMP its about on par on most things other then gimp having more tutorials and support for it so its learning curve is easier also when I tried Paint.net they couldn't keep the website up for more then 2 days at a time so that put me off it as well.

So yes I'm saying Paint.net can do less then PS and Gimp and yes I've tried all three of them but if you like it then more power to ya ;)

QuwenQ

Reaction score
Fine, fine.
However, you should know that the website was simply down then.

Emihaumut

Reaction score
It does look kind of plain, and I thought at first that it was a bloodstained piece of fabric (look at it from afar and you may see that too). I really like the texture, but that's what's making it look like fabric. Well that and how the blood slowly gradients into the tile color; it looks like a stain.

blitzkrieg

Reaction score
With the little story explanation it can make some sense but without it, it's hard to know what it represents. The texture is nice but it looks like fabric and I'm not sure the floor of your scene should be fabric... And about the red gradient, I don't know if it is supposed to represent blood or only some kind of red "aura" coming from the dead person, but it could be less constant, now it looks like a perfect gradient, you could probably mess up with it a little to make it less "perfect".

QuwenQ

Reaction score
With the little story explanation it can make some sense but without it, it's hard to know what it represents. The texture is nice but it looks like fabric and I'm not sure the floor of your scene should be fabric... And about the red gradient, I don't know if it is supposed to represent blood or only some kind of red "aura" coming from the dead person, but it could be less constant, now it looks like a perfect gradient, you could probably mess up with it a little to make it less "perfect".
Thanks for that! =D
I'll probably remake it in a better fashion now, thanks to you and Emi. :D