Boru Database gone for 15 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudemaaan

Reaction score
I'm on boru, it seems like every day my database disappears for some time, and my email stops working for sometime. Or the page takes forever to load. The length of time varies but it happens every day. Yesterday or the day before it lasted nearly an hour, today it was about 15 mins the database was just gone, and my email is still not working. If this is happening on the small lengths of time i'm actually working on my site, I imagine it's happening all the time. I thought boru didn't have anything being changed? The alert area says everything is fine. What is going on? It is NOT my browser cache or my dns that needs cleared.

EDIT: It was working, then not working, now working again and it will probably stop about as soon as i finish typing this
Edit:
Here are some screen shots, both firefox and chrome. No problem with any other pages I go to.

broken.jpg

broken2.jpg

Last edited:

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
My site is completely down from few days, so what and where I should complain? We should not forget that they are giving these service for free and doing all these updates so that we can get better uptime in the future, so in this period some little problem may arise.

dudemaaan

Reaction score
FTP transfer is down now.

I agree you can't really complain about something for free, but i still have a site to run. And it is true there is going to be problems when doing such major changes, but nothing was mentioned about major changes for the boru server. And when you look on the announcements it says everything is working fine on boru. I can tell it hasn't been working fine for several days now. Granted it may not be as much as what others had to deal with on other servers, but it's a lot for a server that wasn't even undergoing major changes. I just want acknowledgement that there is something going on with boru rather then be told to clear my browser cache and dns, or that everything on boru is working normal.

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
FTP transfer is down now.

I agree you can't really complain about something for free, but i still have a site to run. And it is true there is going to be problems when doing such major changes, but nothing was mentioned about major changes for the boru server. And when you look on the announcements it says everything is working fine on boru. I can tell it hasn't been working fine for several days now. Granted it may not be as much as what others had to deal with on other servers, but it's a lot for a server that wasn't even undergoing major changes. I just want acknowledgement that there is something going on with boru rather then be told to clear my browser cache and dns, or that everything on boru is working normal.

Stop Posting your problem in all threads.. Just use your own thread to get support http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-h...ail-not-working-ftp-transfer-not-working.html

dudemaaan

Reaction score
I thought there was a difference between "tickets" and "free hosting forum" I was under the impression all my posts were in a general discussion area except the "ticket" I posted.

I have so many problems that are coming and going and changing that I have no idea where to post and which threads need updated.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I thought there was a difference between "tickets" and "free hosting forum" I was under the impression all my posts were in a general discussion area except the "ticket" I posted.

I have so many problems that are coming and going and changing that I have no idea where to post and which threads need updated.

http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/109006-over-helping.html

The Community Support forum is not general discussion. Posting your problem in other user support threads do not help the users that started those threads asking for help. That is called spam.

Boss is the Best told you what thread to update about your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.