Boru down again and Cpanel saying that server is not licensed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

talkpoliticsuk66

Reaction score
I've just discovered that Boru has crashed yet again - second lot of downtime since the maintenance was supposed to have been completed - only now Cpanel is telling me that the server isn't licensed, or maybe just that it can't read the licence file ???

I've raised a service ticket for this, but want to know if anyone else is having the same problem?

Also, if this is due to yet more maintenence that the status page really does need to be updated as soon as the maintenence is due to start, not several hours afterwards as too often seems to have been the case lately.

I've done enough system upgrades in my time to know that things don't always go to plan and that it can take time to bed-in upgrades and get them running reliably but its a times like that that prompt communication becomes even more important.

occupy68

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm having the same problem and my website is down. They havn't annouced anything on status.x10hosting.com
so I don't know if they know yet.

pooplusx

Reaction score
Glad you posted about opening a ticket, wouldn't want to have opened a duplicate.

I'm on boru, and feel your pain. Seems like a lot of down-time over the past two days. My site just went live yesterday too, though "live" in this case is a subjective term. Can't access the mail feature either, times out or provides a license error.

Status
Not open for further replies.