Boru down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

retiredk

Reaction score
Was about to work on a few things, but it appears as if Boru is down. Was this planned downtime? Please do not direct me to http://status.x10hosting.com, as that has been down for days.

Yes it's down again today. The other day it was down less than 2 hours. Support said the server restart routines worked well last time so I'm would give them a little more time.

The bigger concern is the server status link has been down for a while like you mentioned but now the "View ticket" support ticket option is not working on mine now. Just went down 5-10 minutes ago.

Like I said though they are usually on top of things so we should give them a little while.

gkwredux

Reaction score
Yes it's down again today. The other day it was down less than 2 hours. Support said the server restart routines worked well last time so I'm would give them a little more time.

The bigger concern is the server status link has been down for a while like you mentioned but now the "View ticket" support ticket option is not working on mine now. Just went down 5-10 minutes ago.

Like I said though they are usually on top of things so we should give them a little while.

Yeah, just noticed the whole support ticket system is down too. Well, I'll move on to another project in the meantime.

androi11

Reaction score
According to my site monitor it's been down for roughly 40-50 minutes, I also went to check the serice status page to be greeted with Sorry It's not Here! lol

retiredk

Reaction score
According to my site monitor it's been down for roughly 40-50 minutes, I also went to check the serice status page to be greeted with Sorry It's not Here! lol

Yes that's about what mine says. Been up a lot over night doing other things, uploading and such, and noticed the server started slugging along about 4am CST (GMT -6). Support ticket system is now about the 40 minute mark. Saw Sharkey listed in the members online section at the bottom so I am sure he has told everyone.

pizzer3

Reaction score
I would like to understand why does the server go down so often... It's so fustrating having to endure this constent down time all the time....

mouldst

Reaction score
I would like to understand why does the server go down so often... It's so fustrating having to endure this constent down time all the time....

I just signed up *yesterday* to evaluate and already find everything is down. The main x10 service status page can't be found, and the ticket viewer has an unrecoverable error. This does not look like a very professional operation I must say.

RyanThaDude

Reaction score
Anyone know what's going on with Boru and when it will be back up? The status page is non-existent, ticket system if borked and no official word is quite disturbing.

amalfra79

Reaction score
Lotus too down! what the hell, its downtime after down time..............

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.