Boru problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

talkpoliticsuk66

Reaction score
Like other users with a site on Boru, I can't access my site at all.

I actually haven't been able to get into it at all today - checked once at 8:30am GMT and again in the last 10 minutes.

To add insult to injury, I also recieved an automated account suspension notification at around 11:30 am, citing excessive use of resources, even though my site isn't accessible and the fact that it currently houses a wordpress blog with only one post on it and two live plugins (Wordpress.com stats and Akismet) neither of which should generate an excessive server load.

Given that there's clearly a problem with Boru, it seems reasonable to think that the account suspension is a byproduct of that problem and not down to my site actually using excessive resources, so in addition to fixing Boru could you also reset the warning counter on my account.

talkpoliticsuk66

Reaction score
To update you on these issues, I unsuspended my account at 3:03pm on 25 March only for it to be suspended again for high resource usage at 10:05pm.

As stated in my previous post, all I have loaded on the account is a clean install of Wordpress with a single holding post and only two active plugins - Akismet and Wordpress.com stats.

I'm at a loss to understand why this is causing a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.