Status
Not open for further replies.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Hello,

The server your account is on (boru) is currently undergoing maintenance. Check back on this thread in the News & Announcements section for more information.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Given the number of tickets coming in when the accounts are accessible, I shudder to think how many would be coming in if cPanel was down entirely on the server.

Cause we've had a page and a half of errors that would've been explained by thinking "Well, the server is under maintainence that was announced 24hr ago, maybe I should wait until its done." I don't even want to KNOW how many would be coming in if cpanel was offline completely for the duration.

salamander1fish56

Reaction score
Given the number of tickets coming in when the accounts are accessible, I shudder to think how many would be coming in if cPanel was down entirely on the server.

Cause we've had a page and a half of errors that would've been explained by thinking "Well, the server is under maintainence that was announced 24hr ago, maybe I should wait until its done." I don't even want to KNOW how many would be coming in if cpanel was offline completely for the duration.

What was the purpose in you posting when it serves no purpose to me whatsoever...

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
"We will be swapping the SAN shortly, and then the IPs. This will cause temporary downtime. Updates will follow."

If it doesn't say it's done, then expect there to be problems. My point is telling us it's half-assed is one thing, however you aren't familiar with our history. We've HAD downtime where cpanel was taken offline for the duration. We also got flooded with tickets to the point that staff had to shut down the ticket system ALTOGETHER.

Patience. When it says Boru's done, if you still have problems, then it's worth opening a ticket. Until then, be patient - you're one of a few thousand users on that server alone who are all having identical problems. I'm not sure I appreciate the attitude either, but I'm letting it slide this time.

Ticket closed; if you have issues once the move is completed, open a new ticket.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.