boru server: slow website, email intermittent

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudemaaan

Reaction score
Today my email accounts have not been working properly in outlook express. They keep timing out, every once in awhile they go through and work. I tried the squirrel mail and the other online mail and they aren't working either. A couple times my website www.wannaspeed.com/catalog didn't load, came back with an error. And overall seems to be slow.

I know several severs are being migrated or whatever, but i didn't think boru was having anything done?

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
How long has this problem been occurring? Sometimes the servers will have a high load, but it usually resolves itself in a few minutes.

dudemaaan

Reaction score
Since 8 AM

Like just now I was trying to work in zen cart admin on my site, clicked somewhere in the panel and it said link broken. I hit refresh and then it went It's been doing things like that all morning. Worked fine last night. Same thing with email, hit send and receive and 7 out of 10 times it times out Cpanel seems okay for the most part, maybe kinda slow but that might be normal. I rarely work from there

Last edited:

sintharas

Reaction score
boru is damn slow today. i couldn't really upload anything over FTP or work with the website because it took ages to load.

dudemaaan

Reaction score
Tonight my site just completely went down. Email is down, site is down, c panel is down. Its been about 15 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.