Boru - SQL Down since April 6th - Boru Maintenance Complete?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lacems

Banned
Reaction score
I can now access Cpanel, but this has been an on and off thing since the boru upgrade was complete April 6th. Since April 6th when boru maintenance was completed I am getting this error in SQL.

jtablesession::Store Failed
DB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'lacems_jo151.jos_session' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` ( `session_id`,`time`,`username`,`gid`,`guest`,`client_id` ) VALUES ( 'e90e22926896639573b780731c3a7f17','1334330993','','0','1','0' )

lacems

Banned
Reaction score
Still getting SQL errors. :(

Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL
CPanel timesout and gives this error:

Sorry for the inconvenience!
The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

Last edited:

lacems

Banned
Reaction score
Still the same error on the website and the SQL database in Cpanel says there is nothing in the database! (Very worrysome b/c I have not been able to access the site since the end of March.)

Table 'lacems_jo151.jos_session' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` ( `session_id`,`time`,`username`,`gid`,`guest`,`client_id` ) VALUES ( '84e48594c776a67df688b446f341d65e','1334769378','','0','1','0' )

Last edited:

shawntc

Reaction score
It's strongly recommended for you to bookmark this page in your browser.

http://status.x10hosting.com/

Reading the news form the first-to-check source simply saves me from the copy-paste work.

Anything I do that uses SQL doesn't work. PhpMyAdmin now requires a username and password to log in. I don't even know what they want. I've tried the most logical stuff for it (my email address, "shawntc", as well as my database login name). According to status.x10hosting.com, Boru's fine but this suggests otherwise.

silverbird775

Reaction score
Nope, the maintenance is not done yet (for all servers?). My forum is long time down except for a short time windows online. Thanks all the goodness my site jacket and most essential pages are made of pure html, so i'm able to survive. I had my home PC fired, the office electronics went rampage on me and all my respected and trusted host providers got down altogether! For a moment the Boru's MySQL still did not catch up. The host overall and cpanel is painfully slooooow sometimes, most probably because of the maintenance jobs.

lacems

Banned
Reaction score
I cannot believe that boru SQL is STILL down since the end of MARCH!

ONE MONTH AGO!

This is getting really frustrating -- nearly ONE MONTH now since boru was supposed to be "upgraded". D:

Last edited:

silverbird775

Reaction score
Judging by experience my forum stormed a lot the last week and was offline almost all this time but right now it is up and sound for quite a time. All error logs are clear, the SQL server is responsive enough. It seems the only Boru's problem left the administration aware of is the mail service though i could not check it since i do not use it. I'd recommend to create the support ticket in your account portal.

lacems

Banned
Reaction score
Thans silverbird for weighing in on the issue w/ boru. I've created a ticket and have had a response indicating that I should see the html pages okay - but I do not see anything on my joomla site and my SQL database looks empty in CPanel. Still the same issue when visiting my site. D:

Table 'lacems_jo151.jos_session' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` ( `session_id`,`time`,`username`,`gid`,`guest`,`clie nt_id` ) VALUES ( '84e48594c776a67df688b446f341d65e','1334769378','' ,'0','1','0' )

Status
Not open for further replies.