Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Boxer-Briefs

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
ok Boxers or Briefs? sorry no

I may not be staff, but the rules for this section do say that you are not supposed to posting one liners like you did above. The question (to me) isn't really so personal, because it isn't like someone here knows me in real life. Well, I hope not...

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I rather wear boxers. I think they are better.

Dazz

Reaction score
Boxers. They're stylish. They're cool. They're great for "dangling" around the house when one would rather not wear much more. Not to mention, my girlfriend looks hot in a borrowed pair and a cotton t-shirt.

Holla!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: The one and only good reason for either I've read on this thread........

RossSchVle

Banned
Reaction score
I think it depends on what you are doing, there are pros and cons to both - idc really, it's what ever I feel like wearing on the day.

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I wear Boxer-briefs.

They aren't as restrictive as whitey tighties and they aren't as loose as Boxers. I find that with boxers I just can't keep everything contained within them. This become a huge problem when I'm wearing jeans as my special friend likes popping out and rubbing against the zipper. Talk about pain...

Boxer-briefs give me just enough support and they accentuate my awesome package.

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
really depends on what I am doing, I own all three and marching is more boxer-briefs while walking around on campus is a mixture of boxers and boxer-briefs. Now I'm going to take a while guess and say you can figure out what I wear while sleeping...I'll give you a hint, it really hasn't been listed in my post

Death Zone

Reaction score
lol sure not at the same time :p read all of my post u will understand that i dont wear them both at the same time ;)