Brilliant

mr softie

Reaction score
This probably isn't very important but I just wanted to say what you guys do is brilliant. You provide an excellent hosting service.. FREE!!!.. and you fix any problems VERY quickly. Great job. ;)

matthew1112

Banned
Reaction score
good that u like it i was with 000webhost then my pal told me about this and this site is easyer to use

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
This probably isn't very important but I just wanted to say what you guys do is brilliant. You provide an excellent hosting service.. FREE!!!.. and you fix any problems VERY quickly. Great job. ;)

x10hosting is best free hosting.
We all Love it..

joejv4

Reaction score
x10hosting ROCKS!!!! free hosting with all the bells and whistles, and excellent support, and as an added bonus, a great community to hang out in! It doesn't get any better than that!!!

necteraaus

Reaction score
x10hosting ROCKS!!!! free hosting with all the bells and whistles, and excellent support, and as an added bonus, a great community to hang out in! It doesn't get any better than that!!!

I totally agree. I've tried loads of other hosting services, but I always seem to end up back at x10..... :biggrin: I havn't found any other free host that offers great service, great features, easy sign up (eg. no major hassles - trust me I have had loads of annoying sign ups) and a BUSY forum. You've come to the right place :cool: