Bring traffic using Twitter

danprobo

Reaction score
Lots way to bring traffic to our website, like SEO, link exchange, social networking etc.

Did you already try bring traffic using Twitter?

There are lots website that collect Twitter updates and this could be our free backlink isn't?

I have a few follower, but my point is not how much is our follower but our updates is spread to the world. With this, there are lots free backlink to us and this could increasing our PR too :)

I already try and its work! :biggrin:

If you want increasing your traffic or PR, you should consider using Twitter :)

Cheers,

Last edited:

uchmony

Reaction score
Lots way to bring traffic to our website, like SEO, link exchange, social networking etc.

There are lots website that collect Twitter updates and this could be our free backlink isn't?

I have a few follower, but my point is not how much is our follower but our updates is spread to the world. With this, there are lots free backlink to us and this could increasing our PR too :)

Cheers,

Hey Pal, i am new in blogging etc...Can we get a tutor from you on how to attract traffic using twitter....thanks

danprobo

Reaction score
Hey Pal, i am new in blogging etc...Can we get a tutor from you on how to attract traffic using twitter....thanks

You can read this articles. You should create an unique articles and up-to-date news. Like "Michael Jackson Live Concert in Heaven" :)

webrecsol

Reaction score

Cheers,

Yes you are right saying that here is lot of way available of website traffic but you are saying that you are using twitter and it's give you some backlinks but my dear i am using and follow friends and share our update in twitter but as yet i can't see any backling of my website in google by twitter so can you show me that what type is give you backlinks..

danprobo

Reaction score
Yes you are right saying that here is lot of way available of website traffic but you are saying that you are using twitter and it's give you some backlinks but my dear i am using and follow friends and share our update in twitter but as yet i can't see any backling of my website in google by twitter so can you show me that what type is give you backlinks..

You should create an articles regularly than tweet that articles..Create something important not just "What i did on monday" etc.

meet1ngex

Reaction score
Making tweets about your latest articles is a good way to get more traffic. But you also have to balance your tweets, so that you're not only promoting yourself. You also need to promote other ideas and resources, so that your followers can benefit.

allofus

Reaction score
Maybe having a script that automatically submits forum or article titles to twitter would be a good use of time developing, but frankly these social websites such as facebook, myspace, oovoo and te likes are just a big fat hoover for lonely teenagers and wanna be famous 'friend list junkies'.

Add a pinch of FBI and data mining and maybe the time spent building lists of 'ego-front none people' is not really so valuable afterall.

But as I said, an automation script would maybe be worthy. I know it is possible because mogulous does just this...

Interesting idea.

liketobemad

Reaction score
Yaa twitter may increase backlinks.. it is a fact that the biggest source of traffic is google.. so the first thing is to scatter the link to one's website on web..
Till now I haven't tried twitter .. I will have a hand on it :)
Thanks for the post!!!

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score

danprobo

Reaction score
I've been using Twitter for a while to promote my website, blog, and other pages of mine. For example, I tweet with a link whenever I make a new blog post, upload a Youtube video, etc.

x10Hosting's Twitter page has recently gone up as well. It'll be used to advertise our forums whenever there is a new News & Announcements or Service Alert post.

http://forums.x10hosting.com/off-topic/101788-x10hostings-official-twitter-page-now-live.html

http://twitter.com/x10hosting

I'm following x10Hosting now. http://twitter.com/danprobo

Cheers,