Broke rules or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi29

Reaction score
Hi,

I just finished making all the forums and mods on my website. Before I advertise my website to my friends or family members, I would like to thank you x10hosting for all the help and support they have given me. At last, I want to ask them to visit my website and check whether everything is alright or not. I am not premium "yet" so I want to make sure whether I am following all the rules or not. I don't want to be suspended later on when I get really active on it. I have no copy right material or any illegal things but still would like to confirm it and have a support team member of x10hosting to go on it and check all the categories and forums out.

Thank you very much!

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
The resource suspension is an automated suspension on the free hosting. This does not exists on paid hosting.
The suspension occurs when all of your running script uses to much ram or CPU over a certain time period.
Certian plugins can do this, like cache or datamining plugins/scripts.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
If someone posts information about cracking etc, or links to sites with "How to's", you are 100% responsible.

If someone posts a copyrighted video or images, you are 100% responsible.

Your "don't post X here" is not enough. Having a forum named "Hacking" seems like an open invitation to trouble.

If you are found in violation, even if it is because someone else posted material, you will lose your Free Hosting Account. All files and databases. You will not get backups.

Anyone saying "It looks OK" now means nothing.

abhi29

Reaction score
I am deleting the hacking category. Now if someone posts something illegal, i obviously will need time to remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.