Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 40

raynor

Reaction score
This has come out for Xbox and is pretty cool. It blows Call of Duty completely out of the water. Basically its a combination of great graphics and fireteam based tactics. If you haven't played it yet its a must. Comes out for PC and PS2 on the 17th.

Maurice

Reaction score
Ye. It looks like a cool game, but isn't it: Brother In Arms: Road To Hill 40, or does it differs because it's on the xBox? Getting a little sick about the WW2 shooters lately. Nothing original for the FPS genre comes out :(.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I want some new RTS games to come out! Anyone recommend any PC RPGs that aren't MM?

-Corey

Conor

Reaction score
Call of Duty isn't bad...but you change person every few levels (from American to Russian etc)

Maurice

Reaction score
Erm that 40 is supposed to be 30. I think my post was editted :S.

Corey said:
I want some new RTS games to come out! Anyone recommend any PC RPGs that aren't MM?

-Corey

Oo , you love strategy? I'm going to but The Settlers: Heritage of Kings soon, and maybe the new Empire Earth & Red Alert (3).

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I saw the new Empire Earth coming out... I thought I saw a new AOE coming out too, I used to play that all the time on LAN. I'll have to check out "The Settlers". Is that already out?

-Corey

Maurice

Reaction score
I read that the AoE was coming out too, but I haven't seen any pictures of it. Got any?

Off topic.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I've officially hijacked this topic :) I did see pics of AOE, it looked really good... I'll try to find them when I get home from work; I think they're bookmarked.

-Corey

Maurice

Reaction score
Can't wait to see them ;). Hurry up working. Since I love strategy.

Maurice

Reaction score
Omg, that's a nice look for the new AoE, similar like Heritage Of Kings. Thanks

raynor

Reaction score
Never was a fan of the AoE series, AoE II really sucked. Check out Medieval: Total War or Rome: Total War, they both kick rear end.

Conor

Reaction score
Road to whatever looks alright. And if you buy it you get free stuff too :p

Jimbob

Reaction score
I hated multiplayer of that game, i think its this game, but when you are playing split screen you have to be on opposite sides and such. Very dissapointing,

NewFuture

Reaction score
raynor said:
Never was a fan of the AoE series, AoE II really sucked. Check out Medieval: Total War or Rome: Total War, they both kick rear end.

i fink both games are great, AOE & Rome total war, cant wait for new AOE tho, sumfin 2 luk forward 2