Browser Based Travian game.....Real Time Strategy.....

admintwo

Reaction score
Has anyone here played Travian.com before?

It's a game were you start with one city and build buildings and troops and try to conquer the map......

Try the strategy game it is pretty fun, and is played in real time, so no need to waste hours and hours on it a day.
-----------------------------------------

Well, did anyone know they make thousands of dollars every month from it.....and who is they?....The they I am referring to is a very small company composing of about 10 german scripters/graphics designers and stuff like that.

Recently I have come across a game that is very similar to that game and is 100% open source. The owner of developer of the script is 1 person who goes by the name of Devana, who had played travian.com and wanted to make his own, to earn income through it as well.

The game may be very similar to Travian.com or ikariam.org but the graphics is what makes this game fall behind alot.

If anyone wants to help make this game very profitable as travian.com is just go to devana.eu and try the game at first, (after you tried travian.com or looked at it for about 1 or 2 hours). The game just needs a makeover or facelift.

The main problem of the game is the graphics and the layout can be improved as well.
I have talked to the owner of the original script and said that if anyone does help with it, he will be very thankful........
............and above that he added that if the game does start making money, he would NOT mind paying us the contributers for helping with the game.

------------------------
Back to travian.com....
I am playing speed.travian.uk.com server, anyone else there?

blake69

Reaction score
Trav is a proper good game mate :D I used to be addicted to it but if you wanna get anywhere, you do need to be on it all day! lol If you only come on once a day, your gonna get raped by the bigger players (who are generally duelling!). Really good game tho and Id recommend it to anyone without a life or looking to get rid of the one they have coz its like pringles.......once you pop, you cant stop! lol