Builders Website Design - Your thoughts??

goldy300

Reaction score
Just done this up the other day for a guy... wouldn't mind some feedback. The logo's his so I had to work with that.

Attachments

• connors prototype.jpg
    connors prototype.jpg
    370.9 KB · Views: 129

idfizbo

Reaction score
Very nice... good use of colors. The scanlines in the banner really bring out the blue. I would move the logo much farther left, as everybody else has said. Also, the cutout of the family with the builder is TOO "cut-out." The woman especially - her arm is chopped off at an unnatural angle. Maybe feather it out a bit.

Overall, very nice work!

icedevil

Reaction score
Its nice and clean, but a bit too simple for my taste..., perhaps when you'll make a temporary website, add some animation etc...

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
pretty good, but as I was looking at it more closely, the arrows are a little too fuzzy for me, it gives me the interpretation on bad design

although the rest is good, and it is just barely noticeable; I would make the arrow more clear

withambition

Reaction score
Very solid design; however, I feel as though the arrow in the upper portion of the pictures is a little out of place.

But maybe I'm just too picky? =/

lemurina

Reaction score
Hmm.. It's pretty clean site.. I like it but it's missing something.. 9/10 :)

kakang

Reaction score
nice design.. i've plan to build shop online. anyone can help to inform where i get template design for free?

mrxp_anupam

Reaction score
Anyway a nice design although I think it could have been done better.
Check out for many of the free templates available and can get design ideas from there...

deepak.as79

Reaction score
nice. i like this simple design. adding drop down menus will give a professional touch to your design.

goldy300

Reaction score
Wow.... I posted this ages ago and forgot I did. Thanks for all the good feedback. In this design I've kinda drifted away from his original colors in the logo. I was green but I think it suits the theme better blue. Thanks again!