business server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Reaction score
i know that there are two servers. is the business (or corporate server) fast? or does it have good uptime, as i am thinking of paying to move to that server. ho much would it cost?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We have 3 Linux servers we use for hosting. The Xeon is the fastest but has been hit with problems lately as everyone knows. The datacenter is STILL trying to diagnose the issue. The business server you hear about is for my actual business clockwork computers. We host local businesses on there and it is top priority that it stays up as they pay much more than any online customer. But there is a thread about paying to remove ads, depending on the plan you pick. I think it is $1 for static, $3 for advanced and $5 for corporate. Benefits are access to priority support, transfer to business server and of course no ads.

-Corey

Matt

Reaction score
so if i pay to remove ads, i am automatically moved to the better server, but not the xeon?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, we will move you upon request. Propagation time might take effect though.

-Corey

Matt

Reaction score
are there any sites on the server so i can see how fast it is?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
WiseSubmit is on the server. You can also ping 69.93.137.170 . Clockworkcomputers.com is also there.

-Corey

Matt

Reaction score
YAY! they said i can. i just have to let the money get into my paypal account.

Hun-Ta

Reaction score
Hello, i have paid for the add free, and i was wondering have i been moved to tho other server? :blink: i have downtime @ the mo, the site aint loading and i have stuff to do!

i pay the amount per month, and it aint working.... fair enough, if i was getting it for free, but i've opted to get rid of the adverts!

PM me with details if you want
hunta.x10hosting.com!

Matt

Reaction score
i have a question...

since i am now definatley going to pay for the hosting, is it possible to get put on the server now, and then pay for the month once my paypal transfer goes through?

Hun-Ta

Reaction score
madmatt911.... ive paid for 2 months hosting, and i dont think i've been moved 2 the proper server as of yet!

and for the 3rd day running.... ma site is still offline!

Matt

Reaction score
i was told that you are moved upon request. i am paying to get moved, i aint gonna touch the ads on my site.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll move you over tonight Hun-ta... it was by request but I'll be moving everyone who pays from now on. The server problems were unforseen and we never would have though this was going to happen.

-Corey

n4tec

Reaction score
how much would it be if i paid a year prepaid for x10 Corp Account?

*4*

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If you prepaid I guess we could take two months off so it would be $50 for a year.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.