Buying A Bunch Of Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattspec

Reaction score
okay i am looking for reasonably priced templates, phpnuke skins, mambo skins, misc forum skins flash games...post an ss aswell as the price and we will make a deal

Fire Wolf

Reaction score
Well, I have 7 Mambo Templates. You can preview them here - http://www.mambofy.com/
I have from Jan '05(Primetime) to Aphelion(May '05 Bonus). Tell me what price are you looking at for an individual and/or the group and I'm sure we can strike a deal, if you want any.

mattspec

Reaction score
minievan i love that skin, very nice! what price are you looking for?

mattspec

Reaction score
firewolf, i love most of those templates, and i will buy them all if you are willing to give me a deal on them...what is the price that you are looking to get? btw i want to be assured that they are 100% authentic

Last edited:

Fire Wolf

Reaction score
Of Course, these are 100% authentic, but I only have the first 7. I am looking at around 75 points, thanks.
Fire Wolf.

M

minievan

For the template. It took me ages,how about 55-70 points? Includes everything you see :)

Fire Wolf

Reaction score
Well, not disregarding minievan or something, but you can find a lot of great free IF skins with distribution rights at a forum, if you want the link, pm me.

Fire Wolf

Reaction score
Dont flame please, I know you made it but I am just saying that real good skins can be foumd on the skin zone too.

M

minievan

Maybe. But still. Thats the one he likes. He DID Post a topic about it. Im clearly saying the i have made one that is for sale.

-Evan

mattspec

Reaction score
minievan, that is too pricy for me at the moment, thank you anyways

WoMBaT

Reaction score
I have 19 PHP-Nuke skins, I'll send them all to you and you choose wich one/s you are going to take, then we discuss the price ;)
I'm thinking of 10-20 points each?

Last edited:

WoMBaT

Reaction score
I'm searching a place to upload them.. Tomorrow I'll PM you ;)

mattspec

Reaction score
awsome, ive got the pm but the site seems to be not working atm, perhaps you could try rapidshare?

WoMBaT

Reaction score
Well, its working now... maybe you should give it a try?

mattspec

Reaction score
okay just to clarify, you allow me distrobution rights right? if so how much for the lot?

Status
Not open for further replies.