buying a domain!! by x10hosting

rahul.verma.iu84

Reaction score
hello everyone ...

well i am member since more than 8 month,and now what i am trying to know and let all new member of x10 hosting know.so they don't need to to make a thread for this.

my website is almost ready but i wont publish it without having a domain (not sub)
as my last thread i asked that how i could buy a domain by x10 hosting without getting premium services.
i got reply that i can do it .

after it i searched whole website but could not find a direct option to buy or rent domain here.....
either i could not find or it do not exist here.

i searched forums of our hosting but about purchasing domain ,everyone talk only about co.cc or .tk. which are not a main domains.

i cant explain that how much annoyed i am .

kindly anyone tell that where is the option to buy a main domain at www.x10hosting.com.

also kindly give a fulltutorial info about it

it will help other people forever..

kindly do not post like "yes or "no" until you don't have full info thank you.

also i would like to request admin kindly make a direct way to purchase a domain directly at home page ..

Last edited:
Reaction score
You asked about domains on X10hosting in a forum thread, am I correct? Didn't support team answer to your tickets? I sent one and received an answer in no time. :)
In any case, X10hosting setup works with the subdomain you pick on registration, then you can create 2 Addon domains from you cPanel; I don't think there are other ways to host domains on X10 free hosting.

Oh, and what do you mean by the following thing? :confused:

i searched forums of our hosting but about purchasing domain ,everyone talk only about co.cc or .tk. which are not a main domains
TDLs domains (.com, .net, .org, etc.) are better - since you pay for them, you leave a trace - but Co.cc and Tk domains are very close as number of features - especially Co.cc - like customizable DNS records and URL Forwarding.

ajordan91

Banned
Reaction score
hello everyone ...

well i am member since more than 8 month,and now what i am trying to know and let all new member of x10 hosting know.so they don't need to to make a thread for this.

my website is almost ready but i wont publish it without having a domain (not sub)
as my last thread i asked that how i could buy a domain by x10 hosting without getting premium services.
i got reply that i can do it .

after it i searched whole website but could not find a direct option to buy or rent domain here.....
either i could not find or it do not exist here.

i searched forums of our hosting but about purchasing domain ,everyone talk only about co.cc or .tk. which are not a main domains.

i cant explain that how much annoyed i am .

kindly anyone tell that where is the option to buy a main domain at www.x10hosting.com.

also kindly give a fulltutorial info about it

it will help other people forever..

kindly do not post like "yes or "no" until you don't have full info thank you.

also i would like to request admin kindly make a direct way to purchase a domain directly at home page ..

https://clients.x10hosting.com/cart.php?a=add&domain=register

do to your mandate on what and how someone is to reply to your post - the link is all I have to say