C++ Certification Needed!!.. Please Help..!!..

pranjal.ash82

Reaction score
Hey...
Hi my name is Pranjal...
I am new to x10...
I really like your services...

I wanted to know...
if there is any C++ certification available online...
like... we give online exams... and get the certificates...
or some thing like that...
coz... i need a C++ certificate... for more and more job opportunities...
In India... it is quite helpful.... for a job... in computers field...
soo... jus need your help...!!...
plz guide me...!
Thanks in advance..! :)

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
yes there as some online exams for html, php and many other language which are organized by w3schools.com but I don't think they have any exam for C++.

Perhaps O'Reilly have what you are searching for. :)

colbyjameslopez45

Reaction score
I suggest going through someone like compTIA for all major certifications. They may not have the test but they will tell you where you can take it if you contact their directory.

opzmsj92

Reaction score
yes there as some online exams for html, php and many other language which are organized by w3schools.com but I don't think they have any exam for C++.

Perhaps O'Reilly have what you are searching for. :)

look look!!!!!!!!!

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
There is no official C++ certification as such. There are a number of compiler- and environment-specific certifications, such as Microsoft's Visual C++ exam series and Borland's C++ Builder certification. A prospective employer might care about certified competency on whatever in-house platform they use. The closest you are going to get to a simple C++ certification is a test of general competency, like the Brainbench C++ preemployment exam. Note, though, that employers generally arrange for the exam. You can take practice tests, though, and add a "willing to write Brainbench exam" to your resume. Aside from the MS and Borland certs, though, there are no abbreviations you can add to your CV that are universally recognised.