C panel file upload isues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreampainter

Reaction score
I checked around and did not see another post regarding this issue. I can;t get ftp to wrok so have been uploading my files one at a time, for my site on stoli....anyway today i uploaded one file and clicked to upload the next and got an error saying disk quota full...hmmmmm...it's far from full according to my user panel. so I tried again, got same mesage...ug! Deleted all temp files etc, closed IE, rebooted, logged into my c panel again, clicked upload, was able to upload just one file and then it did the same thing all again...now i cannot seem to get anything uploaded. My pics are not large file size, and my disk quota isnt full...what could be the cause here?

Please help as its very time consuming and getting to be annoying to have to log off and reboot each time between file uploads.....or not being able to log in at all... :

Thanks so much for your help.
Edit:
Now I get error message shown below, and my site does not come up either.

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.

I read forums and did not see anything saying stoli was down at the moment...this is getting VERY frustrating! more down time than uptime...sigh

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account shows it's using 3MB, so you should be able to upload more files.
I was able to upload a file into your account with no problems using FileManager.

Please try again, all services are and have been online.

Also, what error are you getting when trying to upload by FTP?

Status
Not open for further replies.