• GOOD

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • MAY BE GOD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cafeblog

Reaction score
I will live as a writer who keeps alive the discussion about Brain Wave language, holds head and heart together in the words, and writes in hope and passion that one person will be better because he or she reads what I and my friend wrote.

http://ebooks.pcriot.com

I need your comments. :dunno:

Cafe Blog

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok, the site is unavailable. I don't know if it's the server problem or your problem, but I'll review it for you when it comes back up. :)

tittat

Reaction score
Nice theme and good layout.I love those 'translations' that you have at the top of your site.
Good luck :)

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
Well, your site is available again & I've had a quick look at it.

I'm afraid all I can say is that there's 3 minutes of my life wasted that I'll never get back.

A whole load of words on a page, talking endlessly on pointless topics, without saying anything in particular worth hearing. Why anyone would want to read any of what I read there, I don't know.

I'm sure (hope) there must be a few good bits in there as well, but I've lost interest trying to find it.

Example: (& this is one of your shorter blogs!)

"Fatal Branding Mistakes and How to Avoid Them - In launching a new business, branding can often be an aspect given far less attention than it really deserves, and this can cause a number of problems and issues in the future. The brand of a product or service, or the company as a whole, can make a huge difference as far as its success is concerned. Think of the many brands which are clearly in the general public"

Translation : "Branding is important. I'm not going to tell you why or what you can do about it, but just repeat that line a few more times in different ways to pad it out a bit."

Sorry, but you did ask. :happysad:

Please click my Reputation button
reputation.gif
(at the corner of this post) & make me :) -it costs you nothing!

If I've traded services/credits with you, please remember to leave iTrader Feedback. Thanks.​

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I liked the theme, but the content was boring.
No offense taken I hope. Just my opinion. :)