calendar install

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobers

Reaction score
Hello,

I don't know if Fantastico is still having problems, but I am having problems with it. Once it was working again, I tried to install a calendar and it did (somehow), but then I couldn't see it (500 error and 404 error). So I tried to delete it from fantastico, but it said it had to be manual deleted. So I did that, and it still shows up in fantastico. Since then, I keep trying to install another one, but whenever I don't get an error pertaining to a directory issue, it still comes up with a 500 and 404 error.

So, my question is as follows:
Where do I install the calendar with fantastico? (i.e. what do I put in the "Install to directory" box?)

I have tried public_html/(somefolder) but it said that that wouldn't work, and I tried leaving it blank, but it said that I had to remove or rename the public_html folder.

Thanks for your time.

+bob

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
There should be a "fantastico" folder in your file manager. Go in there and delete the file that pertains to the calender. that should let you install it again. See if that helps.

bobers

Reaction score
Ok, so I did what you (bigguy) said, and deleted the files pertaining to the calendar that wouldn't remove itselft via fantasico. And then I installed another calendar, but when I go to view it, with the link that fantastico gave me (I can provide if requested), it comes up with the same following error:

"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mvfrench.x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Thanks for your time.

+bob

Last edited:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
PM me the link to your calender and let me see whats going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.