Call of Duty 4!

Clinton

Reaction score
So who has picked up the game recently? I'm playing it now on the PS3. My Pc wasn't man enough lol so I decided to pick it up on console for now. :biggrin:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to buy it on PC. How's it on the PS?

jake04

Reaction score
I love it is so cool
I had to wait in line to get it though

its kinda slow on my computer

everyone should have a copy of call of duty 4

manzoor

Reaction score

Me too :biggrin:

I will be upgrading my PC then after it I will buy it

There are a lot of games I have to buy. :biggrin:

Clinton

Reaction score
It's pretty good. I beta tested it on the 360 so I was kinda on the line between which version to get. It pretty much came down to where my friends were playing. :biggrin: It's very smooth on both consoles.

hamarrboo

Reaction score
Say, does anybody here know if the console versions have split screen? I've been looking and can't find any info on that.

W!ck3d

Reaction score
Nope, no split screen.

Anyways, this game rocks! I own it on the 360.

blitzkrieg

Reaction score
The PC version is awesome by the way. Everyone should try and see how good it is.

Relemar

Reaction score
PC version sux, so does COD - has to be said not a fan, this is just my opinion.

Michan1

Reaction score
i prefer to play FPS on a pc rather than on a console, i feel it more comfortable and a little more accurate, anyone getting the same feeling?

goodsnpr

Reaction score
i prefer to play FPS on a pc rather than on a console, i feel it more comfortable and a little more accurate, anyone getting the same feeling?

I'm more accurate with a mouse also... as for the game... way better than what I was playing before (RB6: Vegas). The graphics are awesome, the perks give you a big advantage if used right, and the guns are fun to customize. My only complaint is the sniper rifles seem to be a tad bit inaccurate when your not holding your breath.

Killa619

Reaction score
i've always been a fan of COD and im 40% complete downloading COD4!!! I cant wait till its done

shaunak

Reaction score
Imm a fan of the series to but .....You need one helluva system to play it the way its ment to be played!

btw: Downloading it from legal sources after paying I hope ;)

Last edited:

wcrip

Reaction score
I must say that this game is definitely a sweet shooter! I'm lovin' it!

Vinas

Reaction score
I have it on Xbox 360 and it's one hell of a sexy game. It knocked Gears of War from it's top spot in my games list just after 15 minutes playing. Love the online too, can't get enough of them Search and Destroy modes.

It does have split screen, but not co-op. You can have 2-4 player split screen as a versus, though why you'd want to, I don't know.

On a side, related note; I'm working on a COD4 clan, if anyone is interested. Rank doesn't matter, just people who play often, know how to play and are generally well mannered, playing for fun. Send me a PM.

NSChan

Reaction score
Im going to get it on Xbox 360 in a couple of weeks, cant wait for payday lol

Rolyin

Reaction score
Got it on 360 and had played 24hours of it within the first 3 days! its amazing, if your thinking of getting it, dont think just do!

brittain

Reaction score
omg i love this game ive got it on pc ive got a 'man enough pc' :p

but yhh i really recomend it

GOOD PLAYING