Came back after a long time and its shocking for me

neteater

Reaction score
Hi,
i have been a member of x10 since very long time, in fact i started my journey as webmaster from x10 only, when i first developed my site in dreamweaver and was looking for a host to upload my site developed as my project, this association is very long, but i am quiet surprised now that x10 is now not offering any hosting to indians, i have not browsed the forum yet, but its really a shock for me.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
They have stopped offering hosting account to Indians and many more country citizens from last few years. It was because of the heavy amount of abuse of service that x10hosting was getting from these countries and also there was low rate of conversion from free hosting to paid hosting.

I am too a member of x10hosting since 2009. It was a time that it was impossible for me to afford a web hosting. Even a domain was a big deal and I had to think twice before buying one. Time has change a lot since then. Now I can easily afford a dedicated server and I don't have to think twice before buying a domain. I'll be forever grateful to x10hosting for providing a quality, ad free web hosting with cPanel in a time when I was just learning web development and couldn't afford a website. Also the x10hosting community was a reason I got interested in web development and it also helped me to improve my English language.

It feels bad that now this community is dead. It used to alive once when they were using vbulletin and providing support on forum. Then they switched to Kayako Help Desk Software and things started to ruin from there.
Now I only visit x10hostiung in like every 6 months whenever it hits my memory.

neteater

Reaction score
I always feel nostalgic when visiting old spots where I started my journey.