can a admin please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaiser

Reaction score
hey

this is kaiser and i accidently forgot my cpanel password and i was wondering if someone could resend the info to the registered email if u have the time .

thank you very much

~kaiser

Last edited:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Sure PM me the registered e-mail with the account and around what time your account was created.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
kaiser said:
hey

this is kaiser and i accidently forgot my cpanel password and i was wondering if someone could resend the info to the registered email if u have the time .

thank you very much

~kaiser

What you do is when the pop-up for username/password pop-up, click cancel. Then in the box at the bottom is should say "If you have lost your password, you can reset it by entering your username:", enter your username and check your contact e-mail set in cPanel.

kaiser

Reaction score
thanks alot man i think thatll work ill post back if it doesnt , dont deleate this topic for a day or so , so i can test to see if this works

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Your welcome :)
Good luck with it!!!!

kaiser

Reaction score
ok that didnt work that was to change ur form password not ur cpanel password and tyler for some reason i cant pm u can u just send the info to the register email or , u can contact me on msn at kaiser_will@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.