Can any one help me with a Flash question?

sdc151

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I'm new to Flash and have a stupid question. I put a simple Flash movie into my website and it works fine offline but doesn't show up online. I used Dreamwever to put the Flash movie into my website and added the updated page and the Flash files (.fla and .swf) to the public folder of my site. Am I forgetting to do something? Or is there a specific place i'm supposed to put the Flash files? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sohail

Reaction score
Yes this is in the right place, i believe you have made a mistake in the HTML file that links to the flash file. If you post your source here along with the directory schemes then i may be able to understand your problem more and hopefully solve it. Try changing the source link eg... SRC="your-link-here">...

sunils

Reaction score
Since you have used the dreamweaver, the dreamweaver will be putting a directory called as scripts in your folder. That you need to upload it to the server also. Check if that script folder is created and you have uploaded it.

sdc151

Reaction score
Thank you Sunils,

Put the script folder in and it works great, don't know how I didn't see that folder before but thanks for the help. I really appreciate it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

sunils

Reaction score
Its my pleasure to help you out..........
If any other problem you have encountered, use this forum for a speedy solutions.