can anyone see ads on my site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LHVWB

Reaction score
I can't see any adds, where did you insert the add code?

Chris73

Reaction score
I see the ad code. But i don't see the ad. What ad-enhanced plan do you have?

Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://x10hosting.com/adserve.js?abhi666"></script>

If you have the advanced ad [plan you are required to use "advanced ad code"
Same with if you are using the corporate ad plan then you must use the corporate ad code.

Otherwise staff will suspend the site for having the improper ad code in place.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Just in case this is useful, i don't see any ad code but the Flash Player did crash when I opened the page, leaving a grey box in the top right of the page.

-Luke.

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
The problem is a package is not set in our backend.
What plan do you have?

abhi666

Reaction score
hello
Thank u for the responses mine is a ad enhanced plan, recently i have doubled my bandwidth, etc etc........I have changed the template recently and since then ads are not properly showing......just a rectangular box is being shown........I have inserted the code and the box could be seen under the polls..........

Just in case this is useful, i don't see any ad code but the Flash Player did crash when I opened the page, leaving a grey box in the top right of the page.

-Luke.

I did not understand what u meant exactly.......I don't know much abt flash players........

thank u
Edit:
yes now i could see the ads......i have changed the code......used the advanced code......Thank u Mr.Chris73 ........and also all of them once again thank u

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
You mentioned Ad-Enhanced, but you do recall if it was Advanced or Corporate Ad-Enhanced?

abhi666

Reaction score
its Advanced Ad Enhanced.......i could see the ads but still in my account panel it shows that error reading the package and error MB in disk space and bandwidth allotment
Edit:
hello
in my account panel i could see an error for advertisement
it shows advertisements:error reading package name
i could see the ads now but still error mesg in my acc panel.........

thank u

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.