Can anyone with a high PC resolution review my website?

ashwinsinha

Reaction score
A resolution of more than 1280x1024 pixels of the Home page would be quite appreciated!
Also please post a screenshot if you can!

This page looks like the screenshot below at 1024x768 pixels
th028001e04b000-0472750166.jpg

Pls post in the screen of the above page.
The Home Page
my website is : http://ashwin.pcriot.com

sunils

Reaction score
This is wat the site looks in my system at 1280x1024 resolution..........
see the picture below. but couldnt understand why you asked for this. any way, the first page is not loading properly. I meant the images.
For the second page for which i took the screenshot it has long scrolling ...............

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    208.6 KB · Views: 28

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
The site looks fine for me as well. Both of my monitors run at 1650x1050, and the web page spanned onto my second monitor as well. Also, let's just say the loading time at the top is innaccurate. I have a 7.1Mbps DSL connection here, and T1 is only 1.5Mbps. Big difference lol. Otherwise the site looks very nice.

Attached is a picture of one of my monitors viewing your site. The browser used was Internet Explorer 7. Your ads are missing because of some stuff I have set up on my network filtering out ads and other stuff like that, so there is nothing on my gaming computer like a firewall or something stopping the ads from loading. (I still have to get the Linux box downstairs to remove the frames that the ads are displayed in lol). If you like, I can load the site up for you with the ads and everything.

Last edited:

Mohron

Reaction score
I have a 7.1Mbps DSL connection here, and T1 is only 1.5Mbps. Big difference lol.

DSL, Cable, Satellite, etc.. = Shared or non-dedicated
T1, T2, T3... = Dedicated

Another words your DSL connection does not necessarily run at 7.1Mbps but a T1 line will always function at 1.5Mbps and for a large number of users according to the ISP SLA. T1 you certainly can say is not capable of the max speed your connection is but it will function at a level far superior to any shared connection.

ashwinsinha

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for helping me out so much especially for tthose high resolution screens i needed to detect flaws.
i'm so glad that the site can work well on any resolution, i will work on a better background though!
Also the width of my back is 1640xsomething which i made
i will put it to 1650!

Thanks all!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
DSL, Cable, Satellite, etc.. = Shared or non-dedicated
T1, T2, T3... = Dedicated

Another words your DSL connection does not necessarily run at 7.1Mbps but a T1 line will always function at 1.5Mbps and for a large number of users according to the ISP SLA. T1 you certainly can say is not capable of the max speed your connection is but it will function at a level far superior to any shared connection.

Speakeasy.net says my line is running at 7.1Mbps exactly, and the downloads from many of the sites I go to prove it, and I run tests two times a day, during non peak hours and deep into the peak hours. I have just as much upload as a T1 and the upload stays constant all day as well. So shared connection, it doesn't feel like that, especially when hosting large game servers, even though it is shared, I am one of the only users that really has DSL in this area. There are a few other people on the DSL network as well, but everyone else has Cable.

Also, T* lines are shared as soon as they are off the T* provider's network, more importantly, once it's on their backbone, so it's just like my DSL except not shared over an area, but shared over a backbone.