Can I add some adsense code in my site hosting in X10hosting?

edentech1

Reaction score
Hello friends I have created a site yesterday and put an adsense link so that I can earn a small amount of money to buy a domain, does this be a problem to x10hosting?
this is my site
edentech.co.cc or register
Thank You

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
It is ok, You can place your own ads on your website.

priyaa161

Reaction score
friendly people are always around to help you get a domain, but don't ask to do this several times otherwise Google will get angry.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
You can,BUT NO ONE CLICK THE ADS.So you cant get money
I earn a little bit of money with adsense on several of my websites. The rate of return on adsense depends on a number of factors such as how much traffic your site gets as well as the amount of quality content on your site, just to name a couple. Certainly not every visitor is going to click on your ads but some will click if your site is setup properly, therefore it is possible to earn a little income with adsense. Some folks make a substantial income from adsense. Obviously your mileage may vary.

agsdirect82

Reaction score
I uploaded a couple of pages that contained adsense scripts and the ads didn't display. They work fine on another server so I know the pages are coded correctly. Must be getting filtered out.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I uploaded a couple of pages that contained adsense scripts and the ads didn't display. They work fine on another server so I know the pages are coded correctly. Must be getting filtered out.
Strange. I really don't know what would be causing that to happen because I have been using an adsense top banner of my website here for quite a while with no problems.

asiapress

Reaction score
YOU can ,BUT YOU will GET LESS money from google.Because they have great technology to prevent fraud click.Visitor will not click the advertisement as usual.

walidno1

Reaction score
One word: YES

U want proof: visit: www.myriad.x10hosting.com

its an x10hosting account!1

---------- Post added 08-07-2010 at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-06-2010 at 11:54 PM ----------

If ur ads don't show, wait for 1 day or so...usually, they appear after that...Happens with my sites when I upload any new pages (sometimes)