Can I host a bitcoin faucet site

spacepr2

Reaction score
with my online forum community? Not sure if it's against the terms because i saw a few sites that are just faucet sites. I don't want my account to be suspended, and want to get permission or to see if this type of site is allowed. Thanks!

sperko

Reaction score
My guess is they probably are allowed but you would want to consider the resource usage limit on your free hosting account, and as a result any high-resource usage website could get suspended

mrgreenjcs

Reaction score
with my online forum community? Not sure if it's against the terms because i saw a few sites that are just faucet sites crypto hosting. I don't want my account to be suspended, and want to get permission or to see if this type of site is allowed. Thanks!
hello everyone, I am looking for a free hosting where i can host my small cryptocurrency faucet. Can anybody suggest me a free hosting service where I can host a faucet?

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
i am guessing that a faucet site might violate the terms of service in some way.
i would suggest waiting for staff to reply here before you do anything like that,
as it might result in account termination if it violates the terms.