can I make a new account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe.beahan285

Reaction score
My hosting thingy of this account was obliterated. Can I make a new account without fear of that one getting suspended too because of having a duplicate account or something?
from Nixot.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Users are only allowed to have one free hosting account.
Your current hosting account is permanently suspended for terms of service violation has not been "obliterated" or terminated yet.
You will have to wait until your currently hosting account has been fully terminated / deleted by the system which will be at least 14 days from the date of the suspension - could be longer.

joe.beahan285

Reaction score
My account was suspended on the 26th January. It has been much longer than 14 days and still it has not been terminated.

Since I am unable to manually terminate my own account, the logical option would be to make another one. However, I don't want my second account to be terminated because they found this useless account also under my name.

What do I do?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
You will have to wait.
As I stated earlier, it takes a minimum of 14 days for an account to be terminated by the system and we do not expedite termination of accounts which are suspended under these circumstances, so you will simply have to wait.
Also as I stated earlier, users are only allowed to have one free hosting account so I strongly suggest that you wait for your currently suspended account to be terminated before attempting to signup for a new account, regardless of how long that may take.

Status
Not open for further replies.