Can i put ajax driven chat in my site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabinkumar

Reaction score
Can i put ajax driven chat and others in my site?

We have adfree free hosting in x10hosting.com and we are proud to say that x10hosting is the best free hosting company. I have some queries.

Well our site is non profit earning site, we are
just putting our site for social gathering and gathering of our friends accross the world. We have forum. Now we want to put ajax driven chat in our site, which means the query to the server goes every 5 seconds. and the number of members will be online at the same time will not be more than 20 members.
Earlier we put blueimp.net's Ajax chat...but we discovered its not working, so we thought this is not allowed.

M i allowed to put ajax driven chat??

Another stuffs
we dont put any video, image or other files in the host space, we simply provide a link.
Like we have FM stations, LiveTV. They are not kept on host server space...just link are from other sites to watch tv and listen fms.. Are these allowed??
Please reply us soon!

Thanks a ton in advance
Edit:
i m still waiting for my reply.

Thanks again a ton in advance

Last edited:

sunils

Reaction score
Yes you can use the Ajax chat script. But your site can be suspended, if its causing high server loads. My suggestion would be just increase the query time to 10 or 15 seconds.

about the links to fm stations and live tv, you can include that unless you dont host the same.

sabinkumar

Reaction score
Thanks for the prompt reply, i would take care of server loads.
Thanks a ton again

Status
Not open for further replies.