Can I Unsuspend my account within 14 days of suspension?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwintom35

Reaction score
My hosting account has been suspend since November 8th 2011 due to inactivity in forum. The terms of service says the account will be suspended for 14 days and then will be terminated. So is there something I can do within this 14 days to get my account back?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You'll need to login to the forum account attached to the account that was suspended first. The forum account you posted here with doesn't have a hosting account so it can't be the one you are talking about. Login to the forums here ASAP with the connected and correct forum account first. After you've logged in, go check your forum account profile to make sure that the last activity shows as "Today." After that, go to your account panel https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php, click on Hosting, click on Suspensions, and then click on the button or link to unsuspend your account.

alwintom35

Reaction score
alwintom35 is my connected forum account, When I log into my control panel, I have two notification mails titled:
November 8 at 8:26 am x10Hosting Hosting Account Suspension

November 8 at 6:34 am x10Hosting Account Inactivity Suspension Warning

And alwintom35 is listed as my connected forum account. But you are right when I click the "HOSTING" tab, it says I do not have a hosting account under this account. But I am sure this is the only account I have with x10hosting. And I think thats why those two notifications are there.

However, if have noticed, my account has been suspended within 2 hours of first warning. Isn't that a bit too quick?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
There is no account linked to this forum account.

What is your cPanel username? Domain name?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
That is NOT your cPanel user name.

alwintom35

Reaction score
Screenshot.png

Look at the above screenshot. I logged-into it using the above username. You can see my forum username listed there.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
There's no result in the system for the username alwintom; it may have already been terminated. If that's the case, it can't be unsuspended as it's not there to unsuspend anymore.

You're still welcome to sign up again, but near as I can tell the account no longer exists.

alwintom35

Reaction score
I understand.

However please reconsider about the delay between warning email and termination. In my case, my account has been suspended within 2 hours of warning. Please give us atleast a day.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
If the email system was backed up, that'd explain the short-delay between receiving the email and the account being suspended. Even with that though, the system wouldn't instantly terminate the account - you'd have time to request help getting it unsuspended, but even with that the ticket came in over a week after the warning was sent.

alwintom35

Reaction score
Hi,
I just created a new accoutn with the same username 'alwintom'. I got a mail confirming that the account was created succesfully..
However when I tried to create a parked domain 'aliendream.net', I got an error. However, when I went bak to the parked domain page, it was created (It wasn't there before).

When I try to create a sub-domain named 'work'. It says someone is already using that sub-domain. It true, I have been using that sub-domain before, when my account was active. But since its treminated now, should I be able to use it now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.