can not connect to server / cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

f4forex

Reaction score
hi,
i have free hosting account linked with f4forex.com (domain)
i m not able to open site from my ip address which is 210.211.251.39, if i try to open site from another ip its open and i also see server is offline in account information. i m using outlook to download mails, i also cant connect to mails server from this is and i need to reply clients urgently so please help me to solve this issue.. as fast as possible ... thank you

mikakitty

Reaction score
Hi,

Im getting the same error too. I tried to log on multipule times already. Its been like this since Tuesday Evening for me.

I get the same Error Message over and over again.

You tried to access the address http://mikakitty.pcriot.com:2082/, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.
Make sure your Internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working

Im wondering how much longer till things get back to normal, or if there is something I need to do to get them back to normal.

Can anyone help me out? Thanks

nchgaming

Reaction score
SOund's like someone accidentally got themselves IP banned from their own site....time to clear the ban from your site, by cPanel file access. Search around the forums for "Admin Banned".

ashpea1

Reaction score
ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://ashpea1.exofire.net:2082/

The following error was encountered:

Connection to 216.245.208.154 Failed
The system returned:

(111) Connection refusedThe remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

Your cache administrator is cachemaster@ifl.net.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generated Fri, 23 Jan 2009 10:51:00 GMT by proxy01.ukerna.ifl.net (squid/2.6.STABLE18)

Cant access Cpanel? :S

veightar

Reaction score
ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://ashpea1.exofire.net:2082/

The following error was encountered:

Connection to 216.245.208.154 Failed
The system returned:

(111) Connection refusedThe remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

Your cache administrator is cachemaster@ifl.net.

Generated Fri, 23 Jan 2009 10:51:00 GMT by proxy01.ukerna.ifl.net (squid/2.6.STABLE18)

Cant access Cpanel? :S

I think this is more serious than it seems. I get similar error. My site either load with similar error or just load with an empty page.
I tried mikakitty and ashpea1's site with the url provided above and it worked all right for me but mine doesn't. I think i better open a new thread for this error so that the admin can check that out.

Anosh

Reaction score
i canot open my account if i open link account than he ask that is Account name if i write my name than the link account is not open what i write than the link account is open can u write that how i open my cpencel account and what is i write in account name

drzgamer

Reaction score
this is the second time this happened to me what is happening. I have never had problems with x10hosting and out of the blue this comes up

mrbabyqc

Reaction score
Hi,
My own site is (bbekofamily.x10hosting.com). I'm facing a similar problem. It looks like my personal system IP address have been banned from the x10 server ! Then since more than two weeks, I cannot administrate my site personal from my home !

flamer619

Reaction score
My Cpanel Is not working also also I am not sure why. It says im unsuspended and My Mysql is up but cpanel is down and I cant acess my site also

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Just to refresh everyone memory ...
This is the community based ( un-official ) support area. Except for the few staff that wander in, the rest of us have no access to accounts, settings or server information.

Account issues / questions should go through the support department of x10.

Status
Not open for further replies.