Can not find code for Ad-Enhanced

Status
Not open for further replies.

sclewin7

Reaction score
I went to my Account Management Panel and I can not find any links for the add code for Ad-Enhanced anywhere. I have no problem adding some ads to my website and I would like to help out X10hosting by adding some ads. I don't even need extra space or bandwidth, just a some extra databases would be nice.

Your friend,
Scott

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
They should add that back soon, it was there before, you can try searching the forums for "/corporate .js" you may be able to find the ad code. I will help you find it in a second.

sclewin7

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. I tried searching using the corporate .js search term in different variations and only got several post of people asking to be upgraded after already posting the ad.

There is no rush. :)

sclewin7

Reaction score
Thanks again, but that code snippet you provided haves several typos in it and it does not work. I used the search you provided and found another one, seen below, but even though it provides no errors it also shows nothing.

Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://x10hosting.com/adserve.js?corporate"></script>

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, sorry I forgot to edit that out I just quickly copied and pasted it. It's possible that the ads might be down I am sure that is the right code.

sclewin7

Reaction score
Okay. I will keep the code up and keep on checking the next couple days and see if any ads pop up.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Your problem is solved Now. So I am going to close this thread to mark it as resolved. Feel free to create a new thread if you need more help.

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.