Can not find the website also can not login to its control panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

sushantanana

Reaction score
Hi,

I have got my website: http://www.indiasharepointgroup.com hosted under free hosting category. But now the website is unavailable ans I could not even to its control panel. I want to use the free package, as there is no fund allocation till date.

Please help.

Many Thanks,
Sushanta Sahu
+91 9650446789

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Is ur DNS properly configured, the name servers u have to use is
ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com
I tried to ping ur site but IT SHOWED BAD DESTINATION, it means its not pointing to any hosting server ip
pls set the name servers.iit should solve ur problem.
Good luck

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I did a whois search and see that your nameservers are correctly pointing to x10hosting servers. Are you able to log in here http://x10hosting.com/login.php to your account panel using your forum username and password?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
The system does not show a free hosting account linked to the Forum username sushantanana

When was the last time you viewed the webpage?

If you have not logged into the Forums (the Forum, not cPanel or Account Panel) for awhile, your cPanel/hosting account would have been suspended for inactivity and then deleted (no files or databases retrievable) after 10 days of suspension (there are other reasons your site might have been suspended, but inactivity is the most common).

If you remember your cPanel username an admin can try to find what happened to your account in the logs, but I think your hosting account was deleted. You can create a new hosting account with your domain, but I fear that your files are not retrievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.