Status
Not open for further replies.

lukoot

Reaction score
can not log into cpanel not even through hosting account
can not log into website admin builder
can not view my website
all are saying server not responding
how come my own site is the only site on the internet that i can not view ? most people will tell me they can view my site and i am gratefully to those who check that for me but i am not alone when it comes to people not being able to view there own websites but other people can

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
What is the address so we can check to see for ourselves?
It may be possible that you have been blocked by the Firewall if you are completely unable to open anything.

tbint62

Reaction score
me my self if I use ssi or php I can not access site very long or at all. But if I have strait html files boom I'm there. ~

lukoot

Reaction score
www.toontech-support.co.cc
if i was a betting man i would bet my last breath you can view my site no problem but the problem is most people can its just i cant...well for 10 minutes every hour or so i can then its down again
thanks anyways lemon-tree

Edit: even from this link my site times out

Last edited:

tbint62

Reaction score
I can view and navigate. I wounder if it has something to do with working on the site in cpanel and then checking your work http. I'll get a few edits then nothing. Or they rebuilt apache ~. there always doing something. It was poping last week I moved a domain name here. moved it away today.

lukoot

Reaction score
I wounder if it has something to do with working on the site in cpanel and then checking your work http. I'll get a few edits then nothing.

that is the exact problem i have tbint62 it started about 15-20 days ago and has been the same ever since

lukoot

Reaction score
wow thanks techairlines i tried my site from my link in the post that did not work so i tried the link you put in your post and it worked first time now i feel i maybe getting some were what should be my next step ?

Edit: yeah panel and website admin panel both loading ok

Last edited:

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
This means either the X10 firewall is blocking your IP address, which usually occurs when you have too many concurrent connections to the servers using FTP.
Otherwise, your local network is blocking the website, do you have any web filters etc turned on at home?

lukoot

Reaction score
i tried turning everything off including my AV so all i was sitting behind was my routers firewall and still my site would time out after about 10 minutes of editing it then everything would just time out after that cpanel,website builder and website

Edit: i haven't got a FTP i just use the one in cpanel if i uplad pics to my site

Edit; a bit drastic i know but i even formatted my computer turned windows firewall off and tried to connect to my site with a fresh install and it worked for all of 10 minutes again then went down so maybe its the x10 firewall then ?

Last edited:

lukoot

Reaction score
i pingd starka from my computer and it just keeps timing out so is there any way someone can check to see if starka is blocking my ip

lukoot

Reaction score
this thread can be closed i know my problem is starka firewall blocking my IP

Status
Not open for further replies.