Can not park a domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
I have a domain which I want to park to my site. I created NS records to point to ns1.x10hosting.com & ns2.x10hosting.com many days ago, but I still can't park. It showed the following error message:

There was a problem creating the parked domain. Show Details
Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully completed [1]. Error: Error from park wrapper:

May someone help me.

Attachments

• 未命名-1.jpg
    未命名-1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 46

neotechn

Reaction score
I was about to start a new topic for my concern, we have the same problem, hope some administrator can help us here. I cannot park nor add-on my domain. When I try to park my domain i got this error
Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully completed [1]. Error: Error from park wrapper: mydomain.tk is owned by another user.
While when I try to add-on my domain I receive this error
Error from domain wrapper: subdomain.neotechnology.x10.mx is owned by another user.

---------- Post added 05-10-2012 at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-09-2012 at 01:27 PM ----------

Anyone please answer our query? My site is down for 2 days now.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Still nobody cares to reply :(

Last edited:

xpacio

Reaction score
i have the same problem (chopin). administrators please check this issue.
tank's

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
1) Submit a support ticket

2) Start your own threads if you are going to post. Nobody is going to look into your problem if you add it to somebody else's thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.