Can not send or recieve email

Status
Not open for further replies.

gillapsfi

Reaction score
Trying to setup up email for domain. I have erased and created email accounts a few times and still cannot send or recieve email. I recieve this error:

There was an error sending your message: Failed to send data [SMTP: Invalid response code received from server (code: 503, response: All RCPT commands were rejected with this error: Sender verify failed Valid RCPT command must precede DATA)]

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Your main domain was not set correctly.
I've fixed the issue, please check if you can now send/receive emails.

gillapsfi

Reaction score
now I'm able to recieve messages but when I SEND I don't get an error and the window just disappears but the message never shows up where I sent it (this is when using the asgill@gillincorporated.net identity I made up)

If I try to send from the default identity (gillapsf@gillincorporated.net) I get the following error.

There was an error sending your message: Failed to send data [SMTP: Invalid response code received from server (code: 503, response: All RCPT commands were rejected with this error: Sender verify failed Valid RCPT command must precede DATA)]

Also I can not send email to the default identity gillapsf@gillincorporated.net

So in short, I cannot send or recieve from the default identity, and I can recieve but not send at the asgill@gillincorporated.net identity
Edit:
ok I'm able to send and recieve from the alternate identity. There just a delay in the sent messages showing up. This issue can be closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.