Resolved Can send but not receive emails.

cybersav

Reaction score
For my primary domain using correct name servers:

All emails can send but not receive.

I now use 1.collierlee.com in case previous staff helping review this support request.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Your MX records are invalid. The hostname must be a FQDN, including the trailing period. Example

Code:
Domain               TTL     Class    Type    Priority    Host
# MX record
1.collierlee.com.    1936    IN       MX      10          mail.collierlee.com.
# this also may be required
mail.collierlee.com. 19360   IN       CNAME               collierlee.com.

cybersav

Reaction score
Updating, should not take long. It usually takes up to 2 hours at worst reguardless of the 24 hour wait.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Make sure to remove the bad MX record, if you haven't already. I still see it if I query using a non-caching service like https://mxtoolbox.com

Also, the A record for mail.collierlee.com goes to a non-x10 server, so x10 won't be handling your mail.

Also also, your main domain DNS is a mess too. You have two different A records for two different webhosts, neither of which is x10.

I think you need to explain what you're trying to do so we can get it to work.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
mail.1.collierlee.com is set up correctly; maybe you want to use that as your MX record instead of mail.collierlee.com ?

cybersav

Reaction score
Cloud Flare messed up my dns records, currently cleaning them up. I use another platform for my website at the moment.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
If you're not using x10 for your web host, please post in off topic. It's confusing to me to try and help if I'm chasing the wrong server and it's confusing to people who read the post later.

If I'm misunderstanding, please let me know, otherwise I'll move your thread to off-topic and help you there if I'm able.