Can somebody send me this...

trevor51590

Reaction score
I know there used to me a Mambo/Joomla! module with the ad codes in it. I need the one for the Advanced plan. Can anyone attach that file here for me please?

Dub_Dude

Reaction score
you don't need a module. just go to where you installed mambo/joomla, go to the templates folder, then open the folder of the template you are currently using, open the "index.php" file and copy and paste the ad code at the bottom or top or wherever you want it. The ad will be on every page you make.

Example: http://tsof.x10hosting.com/joomla/index.php -- scroll down to the bottom, you will see it.

Hope thats helped. :)

B

Brandon

Search in the forums, I remember some one way back made some.

James

Banned
Reaction score
Dub_Dude said:
you don't need a module. just go to where you installed mambo/joomla, go to the templates folder, then open the folder of the template you are currently using, open the "index.php" file and copy and paste the ad code at the bottom or top or wherever you want it. The ad will be on every page you make.

Example: http://tsof.x10hosting.com/joomla/index.php -- scroll down to the bottom, you will see it.

Hope thats helped. :)

To bad your ads are at the bottom of the page.
You shouldnt have to scroll down to see them.
Your luck your not suspended yet.
Put it above your banner (first php line)
cya

B

Brandon

The text link may be anywhere. The banner must be seen without scrolling down.

James

Banned
Reaction score
Brandon said:
The text link may be anywhere. The banner must be seen without scrolling down.

oh thanks for the info, im used to corp, with the banner.
And i was installing the ads on a advanced.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
isnt there a place for ads for joomla

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Yes there is if you go into the admin panel under components you will a place called Banners add a new client and put the ad code there. Works great with google adsense. I have it working on my site.