Can someone explain this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wantanacount

Reaction score
Hey, up until about.... I'd say 10 minutes ago is acurate, I had a website with x10hosting.

It's a very legit site - follows all the rules. It was a site to raise money for the Stephen Lewis Foundation. Nothing was against the rules, and I had signed up for no ads, so that shouldn't have been a problem.

I've only had the webpage for 2 days, so it can't be an inactivity problem.... HELP!

I can't even access the site, it says site not found (like firefox puts up the message saying 'problem loading page')

This WAS my site:

http://ads4stephenlewis.exofire.net/

Nothing works, can't even log in! what do i do?

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Welcome to x10Hosting. Your site loads perfectly fine for me, can you please try flushing your DNS and restarting your modem/router/computer, and clearing your cache in your browser.

dpogary

Reaction score
the site works perfect for me 2, try Brandons suggestions, or you could try kicking the computer a few times....dont know how far that will get you though:p

wantanacount

Reaction score
Okay, first off, I'd just like to say that my account wasn't actually suspended, and I'll explain how I figured it out. But I still have a weird issue here...

So, I followed Brandon's instructions, and it still didn't work. Strange! So, I thought, if Brandon can load it, and I can't, what's different about his situation than mine? Well, his ip address. Okay, I thought, we'll try this - so I used a circumventor/proxy - scarcup.com

Guess what? It loaded perfectly.

Also, I noticed that firefox seems to just automatically put 'problem loading', without even stopping to try and load it.

I tried shutting down my firewall too - nothing works. I did not try kicking my comp.

What can I do?

edit: btw this forum is made of win - two replies in like 10 minutes! woot!
Edit:
I'm getting pretty frustrated... Why is it doing this? It does this with NO OTHER SITES!
Edit:
WEIRD! My site is now working again for me....

Oh well, I'm just glad it's up xD

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

It seems your problem is all set, thanks for using x10Hosting. If you have any other questions please post them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.