Can someone help me name this game?

leeka26

Reaction score
Hi

I'm trying to find a PC game I played a good few years ago and I didn't know the name then, but I do remember what the game was like:

It was a robot game, where you could play against the computer or a friend half-screened. It was a red robot and a blue robot (I think) and it's not the game called 'Z'.

At the start page, you could select two weapons to go on your robot's arms, and this included flamethrower, lighting shooting thing and a few others.

It was inside like a big maze/arena and you and your opponent needs to move around and find and kill each other

As time progressed. this money/point thing increased and you could buy either a tank or a helicopter and these would wonder around the maze and attack your opponent. You could also get a boss version of this tank or helicopter if you have enough money.

When you go around this arena, you could find these gun towers, which you could go near and press a button, and it would change into your colour and it would now be on your side and shoot your opponent's robot army. But your opponent can do the same.

Remember, I played this a few years ago (maybe about 5-7 years), so it isn't any of the recent games, but it wasnt retro as it was all in a 3D environment.

Thanks!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Syndicate Wars is way too old for this one, and that one was involving cybernetically enhanced humans acting as spies more than it was robot combat...

Originally I thought this was gunna be Tex's Big Bot Battles but it's not..Hmm, running a few Google searches, hopefully I can turn it up.

Edit: It's not RoboForge is it? Guessing not cause you have to program your bot to fight and I figure that's something you'dve mentioned before...That rules out Carnage Heart too...Ain't Metal Fatigue...

This is gunna sound like an odd addon, but what -system- is this for? I'm finding a crapton of possibles on everything from the GBA to the 360. :S

Last edited:

leeka26

Reaction score
It's for Windows on a pc..

I've found the game, and it's actually called Future Cops LAPD

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh wow, never would've pegged that one. Glad you found it at least! :)