Can someone install my website for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

n4tec

Reaction score
i can help to setup your site...

I think you should put your Index.htm, .... files in the root folder which is http://www.tlic.x10hosting.com/ try that out...

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@tlic.x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

i cannot understand that error... try checking the website folder....

*4*

n4tec

Reaction score
i think the Mambo must or should be installed into the Cpanel.... im not sure... But that is what i think....

*4*

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
You probably know more about portals than me nforchange. LOL your probably right

Origin

Reaction score
Here's what you need to do. chmod index.php to 755

phenetic

Reaction score
lol yea i figured that when i read:

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

it seems you didnt CHMOD index.php right

n4tec

Reaction score
hi matt!!!

Your website is now ok... so you nxt step is to work on it... I like portals so easy to use...

You can contact if you need any help...

*4*

Matt122004

Reaction score
THANK YOU!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!! Is the Corprate banner already on it? or do I still have to add the code?

Chris

Reaction score
You have to add it yourself.

Instead of me rewriting everything on how to put the ads, look at the tutorials and search the forums.

n4tec

Reaction score
Matt122004 said:
I only asked because there is a banner ad on the website. http://www.tlic.x10hosting.com/website/ Is that the banner or do I have to have 2 banners on my website? I thought I only needed one?

that is the original mambo template so you need to work on it... and that is the banner for Mambo....

I think you should remove the ka-ching advert and put the x10 banner.... To be safe put the x10banner and move on...

Let me give a tip:-

Plot out how you want your site to be i.e Homepage, About tlic .... Get the number of pages you are going to work on and move from page to page.... Since you are using Mambo... You can go to www.mamboserver.com for some help if you get stuck...

Advantage with mambo, you can edit your site from anywhere...

Summarised:-

1. Work on each page...
2. Add the banner...
3. Try to Update regularly

that should be it....

*4*

PS. I can try help to keep the site up to date...

Origin

Reaction score
Matt122004 said:
THANK YOU!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!! Is the Corprate banner already on it? or do I still have to add the code?

That was for me, right? :p C'mon I told you to chmod it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.